The Outer Banks Seafood Festival is still on schedule!
This year’s festival is still on for this Saturday, October 15th from 10:30 a .m. – 6:00 p.m. at the Soundside Event Site in Nags Head! See you there!
The 5th Annual Seafood Festival
October 15th 2016 from 10:30am to 6:00pm
We would like to extend a big Thank You to everyone who attended our 2015 Outer Banks Seafood Festival! It was another great success and an amazing day. If you missed the 2015 Festival please don’t delay, make your plans Now to attend in 2016! We’ll have another great lineup of Restaurants, Sponsors, Venders, Educational Programs and much more. Invite your friends & family to the 5th Annual Outer Banks Seafood Festival!
NEW PARKING LOTS/ SHUTTLE STOPS FOR THIS YEAR’S FESTIVAL!
Please note that this year we will be utilizing some new parking lots with shuttle bus service to the festival. Additional shuttles will be servicing these lots with little wait time. Parking areas are as follows:
Please note no food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
- Whalebone Park [Blue Lot]:
- In the 7200 block of S. Virginia Dare Trail, across from Jennette’s Pier, Nags Head, 10:00am – 7:00pm. (8:00 a.m. for vendors)
- Nags Head Town Hall [Red Lot]:
- Handicap Parking ONLY
- 5401 S. Croatan Hwy. Nags Head, 10:00am – 6:30pm.
- First Flight High School, Kill Devil Hills [Green Lot]:
- 100 Veterans Drive, Kill Devil Hills, 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Nags Head Elementary School, Nags Head [Gold Lot]:
- 3100 S Wrightsville Ave, Nags Head, 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Shuttles run approximately every half hour or less.
- Travel lightly and pack well. What you bring on has to fit in your lap.
- No pets will be allowed on the shuttles or on the festival grounds.
- No alcohol or coolers are permitted on the shuttles.
- No food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
No Onsite Parking:
- There is NO onsite parking at the festival and no parking allowed on Route 158 bypass road.
We want to give a huge shout out to each of our sponsors! This event could not happen without your generosity and support! View All Sponsors