The Outer Banks Seafood Festival will be held at:
6800 S. Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC 27959 (MP 16.5 on Route 158).
There is no onsite parking. Free shuttle service will be provided to and from the Festival. Shuttle/off-site parking locations are shown below the map.
FREE Shuttle & Off-Site Parking Locations
Please note no food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
- Whalebone Park [Blue Lot]:
- In the 7200 block of S. Virginia Dare Trail, across from Jennette’s Pier, Nags Head, 10:30am – 7:00pm.
- Nags Head Elementary School/Dowdys [Green Lot]:
- 3100 S. Wrightsville Ave. Nags Head, 10:30am – 8:00pm (starting at 6:00am for volunteers and vendors)
- * This lot should be used for all handicap parking
- Nags Head Town Hall [Red Lot]:
- 5401 S. Croatan Hwy. Nags Head, 10:30am – 7:00pm.
- Dare County Government Center [Purple Lot]:
- 954 Marshall C. Collins Street, Manteo, 8:00am – 7:00pm.
Shuttles run approximately every half hour or less.
- Travel lightly and pack well. What you bring on has to fit in your lap.
- No pets will be allowed on the shuttles or on the festival grounds.
- No alcohol or coolers are permitted on the shuttles.
- No food or beverages will be allowed on the shuttles.
No Onsite Parking:
- There is NO onsite parking at the festival and no parking allowed on Route 158 bypass road.
Entering the event:
- Only buses will be allowed to drive into the festival grounds. Individual vehicles will not be allowed to drop off passengers.
- There will be designated cross walks close to the Festival event site for crossing Route 158.
- Pedestrians may only enter at the main entrance, which is also where admission tickets are sold.
- Please be mindful of signs, cones, and traffic control personnel to ensure your safety.
- Bike racks will be available onsite, but please bring your own locks (no charge for bike parking).
- ROUTE 158 IS A DANGEROUS ROAD, CROSS ONLY AT DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS.
- Grouse Street – across from main entrance
- Harvey Street – across from south end of site
2014 Festival Program:
Click Here to download a printable version of this Program (PDF file).
2014 Festival Site Map:
Click Here to download a printable version of this Site Map (PDF file).